All 2 art Reviews

Abatard Abatard

Wut?

Same reaction I had to the movie, and did that guy below me seriously say groundbreaking message? I know, how "moderative" of me.

The story was like it was ripped straight out of "Basic Sci Fi Stories for Dummies" <--if that were real, which I'm pretty sure it isn't, I should write write it!

Anyway, "that was a mediocre movie" comments aside. I like your art style, simplistic, but smooth colors so it doesn't look sloppy. The Q tip is also a nice touch. The character designs are ugly, but beautifully so. Obviously though, it's the making fun of Avatar aspect that really warrants the enjoyment I have of this.

Good work and congrats on front page

Chickenlump responds:

It's about time somebody answers my artistic calling with more than a few grunts and abbreviations.

Soldier Soldier

Wow

"well that's your opinion, wich is useless since you haven't uploaded something decent yourself... the harshes critics are always those with an empty Newgrounds account. I find this rather pathetic"

I could not agree with you more. That being said, his review didn't really warrant such a response, that should usually be reserved for "Your gay" reviews (notice the lack of an apostrophe? Ah Ha! Easy to spot em!)

Anyway, onto the review.

There is a resemblance to Modern Warfare 2, so don't be to harsh on those who see a connection. That being said, it is clearly an original drawing, with a nice faded use of color. The expression and stance of the soldier also looks like it almost has a message. It's somewhat dark, without being depressing. Well done.

Congrats on front page.